The contest, in its form, refers to a long-lasting tradition which says that ORMA Conference is to
serve the purpose to educate the science apprentices and peons reaching for Operations
Research Mastery. Terms and conditions of the contest are simple and consist of the following
- The papers submitted to the competition are evaluated due to their:
- scientific values,
- innovation of scientific topics,
- the quality of presentations.
- The evaluation is conducted by the Jury selected during preceding meeting of the Conference Scientific Committee.
- Detailed criteria are defined by the Jury.
- There are two categories:
- peons category each and every author of the submitted paper must hold a scientific degree not higher than Ph.D.
- apprentices category - each and every author of the submitted paper must hold a degree not higher than Masters Degree.
5. Only submitted presentation are subject to evaluation.